Saturday, August 8, 2009

Still love my boyfriend

My boyfriend moved out of state over the summer, and said he'd write and call. But I haven't heard from him. All my friends ask if we've broken up. I've sent him 1,000 e-mails, but he doesn't respond. Has he moved on?

Dear Still Love My Boyfriend,

Um, well, let me put it this way: Do not send him another e-mail. It's possible his e-mail address has changed, but he knows how to reach you so his silence speaks volumes. If you have his phone number and can't resist calling, leave one message--not 100. My hunch is that he has indeed moved on. Remind yourself that he is your first love, not your last. I'm sorry you didn't get closure on this relationship, but if you set yourself free, there will be more crushes in your future. Promise.

No comments: