Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex?

You will not believe what I just witnessed...

In plain view of just about my entire floor, a couple in the building across the street was getting it on--hardcore. As in sex. In a fully windowed corner office. With no curtains or blinds. With a view clear enough that I could see the guy's behind pressed up against the glass.

"I was on the phone, and I suddenly realized i couldn't formulate a sentence," says the coworker who first spotted the couple. "I looked over in the corner office across the street and saw people making out. And then I realized the guy didn't have any pants on...and I saw the woman taking her clothes off."

It took the diddling duo exactly 12 minutes (during which time the dude actually managed to check his BlackBerry at least once) to realize they had amassed quite an audience, at which point they quickly pulled up their pants and scurried away.

Sexual harassment is one thing,but what about when it's consensual? Tons of people fantasize about having sex at the office, but I've heard of very few who've actually done the deed--and even fewer who've pulled it off during business hours. So I'm curious: Have you ever had sex at the office? What about getting caught mid-nookie in general? Ever catch someone else in the act? Would you be offended if you saw what our office did? Share below, and be sure to take our sex and the workplace survey while you're at it!

No comments: