Sunday, November 9, 2008

"Power Trip" by Chimaira

Face to face
No time to waste
This is the time for revenge
Your claim to fame
Of crushing dreams
Your control has no hold on me

I hate the way
You have no shame
You act like nothing's happened
It's time to rise
The final fight
This is the last time

I will not fail again
I will not let you win
Fuck your power trip

I'll throw away
The wasted days
The chance for revenge
My claim to fame
Ended in vain
This was the last time

You are the one who's forsaken us all
Nothing has changed so together
We fall
I am the one who's led us to believe
You can't change me



Cara a cara
No hay tiempo que perder
Este es el momento de la venganza
Su reclamación a la fama
Trituración de los sueños
Su control no ha celebrar en mí

Odio la forma en
Usted no tiene vergüenza
Usted actúa como nada ha pasado
Es tiempo de subida
La lucha final
Esta es la última vez

No voy a volver a fracasar
Yo no le permiten ganar
Mierda su poder viaje

Voy a tirar
Los días perdidos
La oportunidad de venganza
Mi reclamación a la fama
Finalizado en vano
Esta fue la última vez

Usted es el uno que el abandonado todos nosotros
Nada ha cambiado de manera juntos
Estamos caída
Yo soy el que uno de nos llevó a creer
Usted no puede cambiar me

No comments: