Sunday, November 9, 2008

"The Year Summer Ended In June" by Misery Signals

This time..... It was our summer.
It was something,no one could take from us!
Sometimes that night,seems so close
Like I,could hold it
You said alright, we'll be fine.
But how could we have known?
Do you remember?
Roll down the window let in night air.
I always thought we'd be together
You said we've never gone this way before
I must not let you die
Your memory survives
Hope that tonight things are fine
As I lay awake
The light cuts the southern sky
And that glass stings my lungs
These scars they will always remind me of you
And how you're always with me
Won't you say and be with me tonight?
Don't you know I tried to find those pictures
With no light
I lost them as I lost you
Hoping to see and be with you again
Wishing the best for you my lost friend
To hear you laugh one last time
I hope you know I tried to find those pictures Jordo.
Of us that night in Detroit with the Pressure Point
And I now feel the need to fly
And hide inside your loving arms
I swear I'd give the whole thing up for you.


Esta vez ..... Es nuestro verano.
Era algo, no podría tomar una de nosotros!
A veces esa noche, parece tan cerca
Al igual que yo, que podría celebrar
Usted ha dicho bien, vamos a estar bien.
Pero, ¿cómo podría hemos conocido?
¿Te acuerdas?
Rollo de la ventana deja en el aire la noche.
Siempre he pensado que había estar juntos
Usted ha dicho que nunca hemos ido de esta manera antes de
No debo dejar que te mueras
Su memoria sobrevive
Espero que esta noche las cosas están bien
AS I LAY despierto
La luz se corta el cielo del sur
Y picaduras de vidrio que mis pulmones
Estas cicatrices que siempre me recuerdo de ustedes
¿Y cómo estás siempre conmigo
¿No le gustaría decir y estar conmigo esta noche?
¿No sabes que traté de encontrar las imágenes
Sin luz
He perdido como te he perdido
Con la esperanza de ver y estar con ustedes de nuevo
Deseando lo mejor para mi amigo perdido
Para escuchar reír una última vez
Espero que sepas He intentado encontrar las fotos Jordo.
De nosotros esa noche en Detroit con el punto de presión
Y yo ahora siento la necesidad de volar
Y ocultar dentro de sus brazos
Te lo juro yo dar todo por ti.

No comments: